The Use of Solid Endless Stainless Steel Belts in Medical and Pharmaceutical Applications
In this white paper, we explore the challenges faced by the medical and pharmaceutical industries in regard to manufacturing equipment; we also discuss the various solutions that endless stainless steel belts can provide to address these issues.
- Superiority of stainless steel as compared to alternative belt materials
- Reduced microbial contamination and low rates of bacterial attachment
- Resistance to corrosion and high temperatures for effective sanitation
- Reduced maintenance downtime
- FDA compliance, regulations, and guidelines
Devices designed for medical or pharmaceutical uses must meet extremely demanding design and manufacturing criteria. Scientific research and industry regulations illustrate the advantages and benefits of solid stainless steel belts in medical and pharmaceutical applications, where materials are in close contact with products for human consumption.