Belt Technologies, manufacturer of industry-leading custom metal belt conveyor solutions, offers rewarding careers with terrific growth potential, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits. Check out our current openings.
Current Employment Opportunities
The Production Welder is responsible for setting up, operating and maintaining a production laser welding machine.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to read and understand standard measuring tools, micrometers, calipers and tape measure
- High degree of hand dexterity for parts fixturing
- Corrected vision to 20/20 required for part set-up and weld inspection
- Experience with setting up and operating a YAG laser is preferred
- Second shift position, 3 pm–11:30 pm
- Hourly wage compensation, commensurate with experience
- Employer-assisted health, dental and long-term disability plans
- Group life, accidental death and short-term disability plans at no cost to employee
- 11 paid holidays per year
- 10 days of paid vacation in the first year of employment
- 5 days of sick time per year
- 401K plan with 3% company match
Please use the form below to submit your application.
Please apply for more information.