Stainless Steel Conveyor Systems from Belt Technologies
Whether you are installing a brand-new metal belt conveyor or upgrading an existing conveyor system, our engineers can make sure you achieve accurate and repeatable results with a PureSteel®customized, stainless steel belt conveyor system. Rugged, resilient and easy to install, all of our automated systems are made from high-quality materials, like stainless steel for the belts, extruded aluminum or stainless steel for the frames, and a series of composite materials and alloys for the pulleys. Their sleek profiles, small footprints and long-lasting performance make PureSteel® superior to other automated systems.
Easily Customize PureSteel® Conveyor Systems
- Conveyor Belt Length (max): Unlimited conveying length
- Conveyor Belt Width (min): 0.5 inch (12.7 mm); (max): 36.0 inch (914.0 mm)
- Belt Type: Solid or Perforated Stainless or Carbon Steel
- Coatings and Surface Treatments: Choose from custom coatings to provide additional properties like improved heat resistance, a nonstick surface and additional wear resistance.
- Rail Type: Fixed, adjustable or combination
- Stand Types: Pedestal, H-style, fixed adjustable, horizontal, incline with floor attachments or casters
- Stand Height: 0–10 ft (3 m)
- Motor Mount: Above, below or beside conveyor frame
- Speed: Variable
- Electrical Options: 115/230 VAC or 90 VDC – Single or 3-Phase
- Tracking: Optional AutoTrack system continually monitors belt location near idler pulley for precise side-to-side belt positioning
- Timed Drives: Timed (synchronous) belt and pulley features available. Consult your sales engineer.
*Some minor assembly may be required. Consult your Belt Technologies sales engineer for details.
Need More Information?
Belt Technologies will work with you to engineer an application-specific design that is easy to install and maintain. Call or request a quote online for your PureSteel®conveyor project today.