- Produce engineering drawings and BOM specifications based on customer and product design requirements.
- Work directly with sales and the customer to develop steel belt specifications
- Design and specify tooling used in the stamping and welding of the steel belt product line.
- Work directly with the customer in troubleshooting new installed steel belt applications.
- Travel to customer site for application development.
- Part of a team for new product or new process development
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with a solid modeling package, Autodesk Inventor a plus.
- Hands on work ethic with a sense of urgency
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate both verbally and written at all levels of the organization and the customer
Benefits and Incentives
Belt Technologies offers a competitive starting salary with incentive plan including full medical and dental plans.
Additional benefits include:
- 401K Retirement plan
- Short and long-term disability
- Vacation & sick time
- 11 paid holidays annually
If you feel you can step up your career and assist Belt Technologies on their current growth path, please apply to join our team.
About Belt Technologies, Inc.
Belt Technologies designs and manufactures metal belting and conveyor systems for a wide range of applications in the automation, electronics, semiconductor, packaging, solar, food processing, medical, tobacco, and aerospace markets.
For over 50 years, Belt Technologies’ steel belts have provide customers a more effective solution for transporting components, driving equipment, and producing and packaging food. Used in demanding environments and operations, the belts provide many benefits not found in alternative belting materials. They are manufactured to extremely high tolerances and do not stretch like chain or fabric belts. In short, they can be a superior method to convey motion.